Wind Power Industry Born
If any of us could say we were there at the the time of the beginning of the Industrial Revolution, or when oil and coal were harnessed on an industrial scale to provide energy, we might not have realized their impact even as we stood and watched. With the the power of the Internet and group discussion, surely we can see further into the future and know that this is truly the beginning of an energy revolution.
Related articles by Zemanta
- How do you think the beginning of work on this massive wind farm will effect the greater wind power industry as a whole? (greenanswers.com)
- WindPower Innovations, Inc. Announces Permanent Magnet Generator Wind Turbine Solutions (eon.businesswire.com)
- Domestic Content Rising in U.S. Wind Industry (matternetwork.com)
- Wind Power Generates More Than 10% Electricity For Four U.S. States (huffingtonpost.com)
- China Overtakes U.S. as Saudi Arabia of Wind Power (fastcompany.com)
- Wind Turbines Are Coming to New York, and Not Just Offshore (nytimes.com)
- WindPower Innovations, Inc. Integrates Management Team and Promotes Ian K. Griffiths to Chief Technical Officer (eon.businesswire.com)
- Wind farm power up (theage.com.au)
- Wind power installations drop in first half (marketwatch.com)
This entry was posted on Monday, August 16th, 2010 at 9:57 am and is filed under Investment, Wind. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.