Algae on Parade. Isaac Berzin at TEDxTelAviv talks up the green stuff.
- Japanese Institute Succeeds in Extracting ‘Green Crude Oil’ from Blue-Green Algae (japanfs.org)
- ExxonMobil and Synthetic Genomics Open Greenhouse for Algae Biofuels Development (xconomy.com)
- Daily News – 05/14/10 (biodieselnow.com)
- Quick Q&A with Dave Troy of TEDxOilSpill (ted.com)
- ExxonMobil and Synthetic Genomics Open Greenhouse for Algae Biofuels Development (fool.com)
- Scenes from the first global TEDxLive event (ted.com)
- Origin Oil Launches Algae eXtraction Mobile Lab (thegreengirls.com)
- Stanford Scientists Harvest Electricity From Algae Photosynthesis (inhabitat.com)
- Green machine: A new push for pond scum power (newscientist.com)
- biofuel jet (energybloggers.com)
This entry was posted on Sunday, July 18th, 2010 at 10:52 am and is filed under algae, biofuel. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.